- Item: Micro-Nano Module Adapter / Micro-Nano Module PCBA
- Size: 65*48*28mm (JR module size）
- Weight: 24.80g
- Input: JR module bay (Micro module bay)
- Output: Nano module bay (Lite module bay)
- Supported radio transmitter: Frsky X9D/X9D Plus/X12S/X10/X10S/X7/X7S,
Flysky TH9X, Turnigy 9XR/9XR PRO, FUTABA 16IZ, Jumper T16/T18/T18 Pro,
Radiomaster TX16S/TX18S, TBS Mambo
- Supported TX Module: BETAFPV Nano TX Module, TBS Crossfire Nano TX、Frsky XJT Lite/R9M Lite/R9M Lite Pro.
Compared with the previous version, the appearance of PCBA is modified. 3PIN GH1.25 terminal socket is also added to the boards, which is suitable for other no-OpenTX radio controllers. Besides, the PCBA can be used directly without a case or used with a printed case.
Micro-Nano Module Adapter (PCBA) is available for those who can print the case for themselves. You can download the adapter case STL file on our technical support page.
Note: Please make sure the wiring is correct if the PCBA is used without case.
Supported Radio TX
The module adapter is suitable for transmitters with a Micro port (or JR port). For example, Frsky X9D, FUTABA 16IZ, TBS Mambo, Turnigy 9XR, Jumper T18, etc.
Below is the diagram for the standard micro-nano module adapter
Below is the diagram for the PCBA only.
ELRS Nano TX Module is the first BETAFPV module, which is based on the ExpressLRS project. The ExpressLRS is one of the fastest RC links available while still offering long-range performance.
- 1 * Micro-Nano Module Adapter
- 1 * Converter cable
- 1 * Double-sided tape