Emax Tinyhawk II FREESTYLE BNF
The EMAX TinyHawk II is here and better than ever! Now with optimized motors at 1103 7000kv, and a new great look! To go along with that extra power, it comes installed on a newly designed carbon fiber airframe that promises to support all the torque the motors will put out.
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
Following the groundbreaking performance of the predecessor, comes the newly re-invented Tinyhawk II Freestyle, the perfect beginner outdoor FPV quad!
By re-designing the frame to accept a higher quality camera, the FPV experience is enhanced, allowing newfound clarity when navigating the environment. Paired together with a video transmission system that is 8x more powerful than its predecessor, video signal will no longer impede the user experience.
- Durable aerospace grade 3k woven carbon fiber
- BlHeli_S ESC
- F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware) Flight Controller
- RunCam Nano 2 FPV camera
- More powerful VTX with 25/100/200mw power levels
- Smart Audio connected
- FRSKY D8 compatible
- Efficient Emax 1103 7000Kv brushless motors
- Avan Rush 2.5″ props
- Wheelbase: 115mm
- Dry Weight: 49g
- All Up Weight: 79g with 2x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
- Stator Size: 1103
- Kv: 7000kv
- Propeller Mount: T-mount, 1.5mm shaft
- Propeller: Avan Rush 2.5″
All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0 Duo
- Ham radio license required for use in North America.
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable (set to stay at 25mW until armed)*
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3″ 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
- 1x Tinyhawk II Freestyle BNF
- 2x EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Battery
- 1x 1S USB LiPo Charger
|Dimensions||17 × 16 × 6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.