ImmersionRC Ghost Atto Duo Receiver
Ghost ‘Atto Duo’ Receiver – Next-Gen 2.4GHz Radio System for R/C Model Control
Email when stock available
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ghost is a 2.4GHz Radio Control system for R/C Model Control, with a focus on the FPV community.
Designed for both reliable control at extreme range, and extremely low latency with best-in-class frame rate for the Race circuit.
– Dual receiver, simultaneous reception on two antennas
– 250Hz frame rate, with best-in-class total system latency
– Frequency Range : 2406 – 2479MHz
– Modulation: Chirp Spread Spectrum + Adaptive FHSS
– Binding: Bidirectional with confirmation and protocol negotiation
– RF Profiles: Race, Pure Race, ‘Normal’, and Long Range, more to come
– Downlink Tx Power: +13dBm
– Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
– Serial Formats: SBus, SBus-Fast (200k) , SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted
– Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable
– Power Supply: 5V recommended, as low as 3.6V tolerated
– vTx control: Tramp control from ‘T’pin on Rx, regardless of selected serial format
– Antenna Connector: U.FL
– Dimensions: 14.8mm x 11.5mm, 0.6g (w/o antenna)
|Dimensions||12,5 × 12 × 0,5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.