ImmersionRC Ghost JR Module
Ghost is a 2.4GHz Radio Control system for R/C Model Control, with a focus on the FPV community.
Designed for both reliable control at extreme range, and extremely low latency with best-in-class frame rate for the Race circuit.
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
– Frequency Range : 2406 – 2479MHz
– Modulation: Chirp Spread Spectrum + Adaptive FHSS
– Binding: Bidirectional with confirmation and protocol negociation
– RF Profiles: Race, Pure Race, ‘Normal’, and Long Range, more to come
– Uplink Tx Power: 16uW – 350mW (+/- 0.5dB) 3
– Frame Rate: 222.22Hz (purerace), 166Hz (race), 62Hz (normal), 15Hz (long range)
– Format: Standard JR Module:, tested with FrSky Taranis™, and RadioMaster™ radios
– Compatibility: Any R/C Tx which accepts JR modules (Taranis, etc. )
– Serial Formats: SBus, GHST 1 – Auto-Sense
– Firmware: USB Upgradable(with OTA updates for receivers)
– Power Supply: 6V-20V, 1.75W @ 400mW, ~250mA at 7.4V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.