ImmersionRC Ghost Lite Tx Module
Ghost ‘Lite’ Transmitter – Next-Gen 2.4GHz Radio System for R/C Model Control
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
Ghost is a 2.4GHz Radio Control system for R/C Model Control, with a focus on the FPV community.
Designed for both reliable control at extreme range, and extremely low latency with best-in-class frame rate for the Race circuit.
– Frequency Range : 2406 – 2479MHz
– Modulation: Chirp Spread Spectrum + Adaptive FHSS
– Binding: Bidirectional with confirmation and protocol negociation
– RF Profiles: Race, Pure Race, ‘Normal’, and Long Range, more to come
– Uplink Tx Power: 16uW – 350mW (+/- 0.5dB) 3
– Frame Rate: 250Hz (purerace), 166Hz (race), 62Hz (normal), 15Hz (long range)
– Format: Standard ‘Lite’ Module:, tested with FrSky XLite™, and FrSky X9 Lite radios
– Serial Formats: SBus, GHST, Auto-sense
– OpenTx support: 2.3.11 release, or ‘high performance’ synced version of 2.3.11
– Firmware: USB Upgradable(with OTA updates for receivers)
– Power Supply: 6V-20V, 1.75W @ 350mW, ~250mA at 7.4V
|Dimensions||9,5 × 5,5 × 4,5 cm|
2 reviews for ImmersionRC Ghost Lite Tx Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Teemu (verified owner) –
Solid build. Came with v126.96.36.199 beta release firmware inside. Due to how the antenna connector has been angled, when attached to a FrSky Taranis X-Lite and if the radio is on a flat surface, the radio will sit on the tip of the antenna which may cause unnecessary stress on the antenna connector and the module on a longer term. A small bump near the top of the module would have been enough to let the module carry the possible load instead of the antenna.
Marcus Woxulv (verified owner) –
Well packaged and super fast delivery!