ImmersionRC Tramp Nano VTX 5.8GHz (SMA) International Version
The ImmersionRC Tramp VTX nano is the smallest, lightest, high-power, high-voltage A/V Transmitter in the business weighing only 1g.
Email when stock available
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
The original Tramp HV was released in 2016, and pushed the boundaries of what was possible with an Analog 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter.
Only 18x13mm, and weighing in at a paltry 1.01g, the Tramp Nano packs quite a punch. Given adequate airflow, output powers of > 500mW (typically 700mW+) are emitted.
Following in its big brother’s footsteps, the Tramp Nano includes high-speed automatic temperature regulation, which avoids overheating transmitters on the starting grid, or after an unexpected landing with lengthy recovery (also with the advantage of saving precious battery power while transmitting a signal for recovery).
The Nano operates from the 5V regulated supply that most flight controllers supply these days, and doesn’t require a dedicated connection to the flight battery.
– Featherweight 1.01g
– Powered from 5V
– 18 x 13mm, with 20x20mm carrier board, with IRC Silicone Gummies
– First vTx with an intuitive RGB LED indicator
– TNR Touch-free wand control
– Traditional button+LED control of frequency and power
– 1mW -> 500mW+ linear power control
– All 40 standard channels (plus many others for race directors)
– Second generation thermal protection
– Factory power normalization
– Glitch-Free frequency changes
– Micro-power pit mode
– Additional channels for race events (Race Wand only)
– Retail regional locking without opening package
|Dimensions||5,5 × 5,5 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.