- Additional information
- Reviews (19)
The Pinecil is a smart mini portable soldering iron with a 32-bit RISC-V SoC featuring a sleek design, auto standby and it heats up to an operating temperature in just 6 seconds!
- Dual power input design: 1) USB-C supports both PD and QC 3.0 and; 2) DC5525 barrel DC jack.
- Speedy Rapid Warmup: Reaches operating temperature in 6 seconds. Support for on-demand rapid boost feature.
- Adjustable soldering tip temperature which can be set between 100° C and 400° C using the adjustment buttons and an easy-to-read OLED display.
- Portable: it features a sleek and slim design, comprised of an SAE 304 stainless steel core housed inside a polycarbonate shell.
- Auto standby mode engages when it is not in use ensuring the user safety.
Do not power up the Pinecil without the solder tip installed!
If powered up without a solder tip will damage the Pinecil and will void its warranty from the manufacturer!
Resources and documentation
|Dimensions||17 × 12 × 2,5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.