ProTek25 Pusher HD BNF w/ Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System – DJI/PNP
After our big success with the iFlight ProTek series, we are now happy to announce another member. The ProTek25 Pusher! Aiming for pilots looking for less weight but great durability, maximum performance but long distance and flight time. A lot of thought was put into creating the best light pusher style 2.5inch quad on the market. Cinematic as well as light freestyle is where this rig feels home. Cruising through the smallest gaps, chasing skateboards or just for fun in your backyard.
Does not come with an external reciever. Can be bound with DJI FPV Controller v1 or needs to add a seperate reciever.
Email when stock available
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
– Durable aerodynamic PP body and carbon two-piece frame construction
Only 8 screws to detach the main plastic body from the carbon frame, motors and electronics. Quick, easy and cheap repair or customization!
– Reversed Pusher-style design for enhanced thrust and efficiency
Propeller thrust can travel without any disturbance of frame or wires; Increased flight time, less noise and less propwash!
– Powerful XING 1404 motors to carry your naked GoPro
Lightweight, efficient and maximum power for it’s size; More than enough thrust for cruising and acro flying without restriction!
– Less than 250g weight including 4S 650mAh battery and naked Hero8
This drone is in a sub 250g category which can be used without license and registration in most countries!
Batteries used: iFlight Fullsend 4S
With naked GoPro: 650mAh 3-5min, 850mAh 4-6min
Without naked GoPro: 650mAh 5-7min, 850mAh 6-8min
– High performance SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO V3.2 to save weight and space
– Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System
– Butter smooth 1404 4600KV
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
– First time using one of our BNFs? We carefully prepared an article on General BNF Guide to make your entry as easy as possible!
– Don’t worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on “Firmware/Factory Dumps”
– Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn’t end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on “How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode”
– Any issues binding your Frsky receiver? Please check on “How do I bind my Transmitter”
WE CARE ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS:
Checkout our Freshdesk page for helpful articles and explanations.
If there’s any issue, question or suggestion left, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support team on our iFlight FRESHDESK TICKET SYSTEM
Open a ticket and provide all necessary information we need to analyze and help you solve your problem.
August 2021: XING 1404 5500KV changed to XING 1404 4600KV
ProTek25 Pusher BNF Specs:
– Electronics: SucceX-D Whoop AIO V3.2 (SKU:S010673)
– Motor: XING 1404 4600KV
– Wheelbase: 108mm
– Body Size: 76.3*76.3mm
– Top plate thickness: 3mm
– Top and bottom plate spacing: 21mm (aluminum standoff height)
– Propeller size: 2.5 inch
– FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mm
– FPV cam spacing: 20mm
– Weight: 143.8g (without battery)
ProTek25 Pusher HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
pre-built and tested Quadcopter
– 1x iFlight ProTek25 Pusher Frame
– 1x Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System Kit
– 1x iFlight Sigma ipex/UFL LHCP 5.8g antenna
– 2x iFlight Nazgul 2525 propeller (Set of 4 – Color May Vary)
– 1x 15x150mm battery strtap
– 1x 15x180mm battery strtap
FC + ESC AIO // SucceX-D Whoop AIO V3.2 (SKU:S010673)
*OSD: IFLIGHT OSD (AT7456E）
*Blackbox：16Mb Onboard Flash
*BEC output：5V 2.5A
*ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
Additional Suggested Parts
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- Radio Controller
- Battery 4S 850mAh / 4S 650mAh
|Dimensions||19 × 19 × 6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.