- Item: Ranger 2.4GHz ELRS Module
- Regulatory Domain: ISM2400
- MCU: ESP32(main), ESP8285(aux, as ESP backpack)
- RF chip: SX1281IMLTRT
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz – 2480 MHz
- Maximum packet rate: 500Hz/F-1000Hz (F-1000Hz mode requires EgdeTX 2.7.1 or later)
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- RF Output Power: 30dBm for FCC, 20dBm for CE (Adjustable by LUA)
- Module bay adapters: JR standard 5pin socket & Nano standard 8pin socket
- Futaba CRSF socket cable: Included
- OLED screen: 64x128px
- Wifi Support: Yes
- Bluetooth support: Yes
- 3-Axis Accelerometer: Yes (STK8BA58 MEMS Accelerometer)
- Built-in RGB light strip
- XT30 Power supply voltage: DC 6V – 16.8V
- Weight: 138g (with Moxon antenna) / 135g (with T antenna) / 126g (without antenna)
- Dimension: 95*51*25mm (without antenna)
Radiomaster Ranger 2.4GHz ELRS TX Module
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
The RadioMaster Ranger is the pinnacle of ExpressLRS module design. Built not only to look great but to last with its rugged CNC machined aluminum case that aids the high-efficiency cooling system as a heat sink. The Ranger is up to any task and provides all the power and functionality you need.
Featuring an OLED display, a directional menu key, and two assignable shortcut keys the Ranger can be adjusted on the fly and personalized to your needs.
The Ranger includes a T Antenna for general use and a RadioMaster Moxon antenna for long-range directional applications. A micro module and nano module adapter are included to ensure the Ranger is compatible with most radios on the market today. A cable has also been included for use with Futaba radios that are CRSF capable.
Except for the Ranger, we also provide the Ranger Micro ExpressLRS Module and Ranger Nano ExpressLRS Module for your choice.
- OLED Display
- Rugged CNC Case
- Built-in Accelerometer
- Packet rates up to F-1000Hz
- Up to 1 Watt Power output
- Wifi and Bluetooth support
- High-efficiency cooling system
- 5 Direction Nav key and customizable shortcut buttons
- Micro and Nano adapters included
- Moxon and T-antenna included
- CRSF cable for compatible Futaba radios included
We wish to thank the ExpressLRS team for their support and testing during the development of the Ranger series. To learn more and support the ExpressLRS project visit https://www.expresslrs.org/
- Ranger 2.4GHz ELRS Module
- Ranger Micro 2.4GHZ ELRS Module
- Ranger Nano 2.4GHZ ELRS Module
- 2.4GHz T Antenna
- 2.4GHz Moxon Antenna
- 1 * RANGER Module
- 1 * Futaba CRSF socket cable
- 1 * JR Adapter
- 1 * Nano Adapter
- 1 * T Antenna
- 1 * Moxon Antenna
- 1 * Hexagon socket screwdriver
- 3 * M2*5 Screws
- 1 * Assembly Manual
2 reviews for Radiomaster Ranger 2.4GHz ELRS TX Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Daniel (verified owner) –
Droneit leverar snabbt.
Radiomaster Ranger verkar vara en fantastik sändarmodul. Metallhöljet gör att den blir en aning tung men ger samtidigt en känsla av kvalitet som även tycks finnas under skalet.
Mindaugas Rasimas (verified owner) –