Tattu R-Line Version 5.0 1200mAh 22.2V 150C 6S1P XT60
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
Tattu R-Line Version 5.0 1200mAh 22.2V 150C 6S1P LiPo battery pack is the updated version of R-Line series in 2022. With More Punch, Lower Internal Resistance and Less weight, Tattu R-line V4 definitely dominate all your races.
What is R-Line? R-Line is a brand new product line specifically designed for professional FPV racing competitions. It’s got higher capacity, lower internal resistance, and lower landing temperatures. They are more powerful than any graphene battery. Generally, R-Line batteries have the same specs as our popular Toppilot batteries. There are different R-Line versions for the needs of different FPV racing competitions.
It is worth mentioning that R-line V5 uses our exclusive technology Al Boehmite for the first time, which will offer a significant improvement in overall performance and continuous power output.
- Minimum Capacity: 1200mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6Cells
- Discharge Rate: 150C
- Net Weight(±10g): 196g
- Dimensions:78*40*34mm (L x W x H)
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT60
What have improved?
- The first use of X technology Al Boehmite
- Highly consistent and continuous power output
- Less decrease in performance after cycles
- Higher discharge platform
- Resistance to dropping
What Tattu Pilot said?
- Alex Vanover: V5 is going well! I love the 1200 for freestyle! It feels very consistent. I may want to switch to the 1200 6s for overall flying.
- Konstantin Sonnentag: The V5 are also better at keeping quality with increase of cycles.Like from the first 15-20 cycles I can say that there is almost no decreas in performance… When I was really pushing it droped to around 22v but then stayed there for 1:30min, very impressive.
- Ashton Gamble: Absolutely BLOWN away by the amount of consistent power both the 1400 and 1200 provided. I was amazed at how well the 1200 was able to fly! Because it’s so light, you are able to be at a considerably lower throttle, and take turns SUPER tight
- Alex Zamora: The batteries are inclemently good, the power withstands it perfectly for a minute without stopping to give the drone gas.
- Niklas Solle: V5 recovers power a bit quicker.
|Dimensions||13,2 × 7 × 5,2 cm|
Gens Ace, Tattu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.