TBS Unify Pro32 HV (MMCX)
The TBS UNIFY PRO32 HV has a number of improvements and new features.
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
The TBS UNIFY PRO32 HV has a number of improvements including boosted output power, improved robustness, decreased power consumption and added capability for insane features. The design has been modified to be the perfect installed on your multirotor. In a nutshell, it’s the most comprehensive, future proof, highest quality and overall best HV VTx ever made.
– Double-decker design for insane cooling and durability
– 1000mW or more output power
– Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
– PitMode – power up your quad during a race. Now with team-race capability!
– Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
– Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without antenna for hours!
– Clean powerup and video switching
– CE certified
– Built-in Mic
– Operating Voltage: 6V – 25V (2 – 6S)
– Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
– Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
– Weight: 8.7g
– Dimensions: 37 x 25 x 5.8mm
– Antenna Connector: MMCX
– Video Format: NTSC/PAL
– Output Power: 14dBm (25mW), 20dBm (100mW), 26dBm (400mW), 30dBm+ (1000mW+)
– 1x TBS UNIFY PRO32 5G8 HV (MMCX) Video transmitter
– 1x Silicone cable (ends pre-tinned)
– 1x MMCX to SMA pigtail
|Dimensions||16 × 9 × 1 cm|
Team BlackSheep (TBS)
3 reviews for TBS Unify Pro32 HV (MMCX)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Alexander M. (verified owner) –
Michael L. (verified owner) –
Fast as usual
Anonymous (verified owner) –
It is somewhat inconvenient that the screws stick out from the top and the antennna mmcx from the bottom. Otherwise works great